Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Line upon Line

Because my life is very hectic and busy, its hard for me to make alot of change at once.  I rarely eat at home because i'm never there.  And even when i do buy food, it often goes bad because i forget its there when i haven't been home in a week.  My poor roommate keeps having to say "I threw your milk out" or "I think your shrimp are starting to smell". Whoops.  Somehow she puts up with me.  Anyways, since i have 6 more weeks of school left i figure it would be a good idea to change one habit per week.  That way when school gets out and i can resume a more normal life i can hit it hard and do more "extreme" things....and it won't be a shell shock.  This week (and the last two), i've been working on going to the gym 3 days a week.  The first week was great, last week wasn't, and this week i still need to go twice.  While tomorrow is a long shot (because it is my 20 hour workday b/w work and school), i am committing to going friday and saturday.  I'm not doing anything big, just jumping on the treadmill or elliptical for 30 to 40 minutes.  I figure one more week and i can start adding in some resistance training. And so, if you have my number or email, please feel free to text or whatever on those days to remind me! I need some gentle "persuasion" sometimes when i'm feeling tired and burned out ;)

1 comment:

Rachel and Mike Clifton said...

Jill, I'm so glad you are sharing this. Love you.